Friday 14 October 2011

Today has been absolutely pants. I'm new to the whole strongly disliking somebody and having real issues with a person that causes conflict. Usually I just avoid all of that. However, I have to look at it from my boyfriends point of view and sadly, due to circumstances beyond his control he is in desperate need of a job, so... yeah. Poor boy. Despite the high-school bitchy girl drama, today was spent in town on a last minute hunt for a little black dress for my first shift at Reef (bar) I put a few away in various shops and I'm going into town tomorrow to pick one up. Payday is slowly creeping up and I've a few little bits and bobs that I need to purchase; below:
At this time of year I start getting super excited at the thought of OPIs holiday collections. Last year it was the Burlesque range that brought so many beautiful glitters (including Sparkalicious; which was my personal favorite as it was a close dupe of Mad As A Hatter!) This year it's The Muppets collection and I can not wait to own these two! The first one is a very autumny rustic colour with a pinky micro-glitter that gives it an edge, it's called Warm & Fozzie and I love it! Shimmer/Metallic types aren't usually my forte as I'm some what of a glitter whore but this one is right up my street. The second nail varnish is Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, basically it's just HEAPS of red glitter and ideal for Christmas! I already own a similar nail varnish to Fresh Frog Of Bel Air although I'm tempted to buy that too! 

A knitted Turban, IDK! I don't normally like hats... hats don't really like my head! But I think I'm going to try one. In my mind it'll look good with long blonde hair, but I'm probably wrong, so it might be one of those try before you buy kind of things...


Cath Kidston locket... must have!





No comments:

Post a Comment