Thursday 20 October 2011

I met a girl in east LA In floral shorts - as sweet as May

"When Lady Gaga sings Americano, I always picture she's singing it about you." ~ Mikey

Today I finally had my hair fixed up, it feel soooooo good to be uber-blonde (more white if i'm honest!) I spent time at my Granny and a bunch of my family and then at about 5pm Lewis took me to the Trafford Centre (again! Second time this week!) So I could shop! I got a gorgeous cream knitted dress (^_^) after we'd tired ourselves out searching for buttons (yes, buttons... nobody will ever understand Lews new love for BUTTONS!) he took me to TGI Fridays and we stuffed our faces with beautiful burgers (we've been watching Man Vs Food recently when we've stayed up late in bed, which has led to Lewis craving an American style burger! Today we cured that craving!) So today has been lovely jubbly! Tomorrow we're going to Lime Light so Mikey can touch up Lews hair and then we're going to go into town so he can purchase batman (massive nerd). Hopefully I'll be going to Willowpool tea rooms tomorrow, either with Alisha or Lewis, I just want to go! 

NEW HAIR C:

PS. My kitten still has no name :(


No comments:

Post a Comment