Tuesday 4 October 2011

It's just a bunch of hocus pocus

I haven't really *done* much today. Had breakfast with Lewis and monged about watching 'Educating Essex' then I was left to my own devises for a few hours really, which meant sitting in my mum and dads huge bed watching Hocus Pocus and drinking tea out of Jack Skeletons head. The weather was colder today, so when I made my way to Lews I could put on my new topshop leather jacket (which happens to be the most beautiful item of clothing I've ever seen (up to now) ha) I want "proper" autumnal weather, orange skies, carpet of golden/brown leaves, sunny but cold, yknow... coat weather! I've made plans to go Halloween costume shopping with Alisha tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I think I want to be a witch (cliche) I've seen a long netted dress from Ann Summers (that I'd obviously wear a body underneath) eerie looking contacts, crimp and back comb my hair, spray it purple and blue and other colours (using the hair coloured sprays from superdrug!) and clip spiders and bats into it, topped off with big lashes and black lips! 


Who knows!  Ideas;





No comments:

Post a Comment